Goals help bring about:
1) Greater focus
2) A sense of direction
3) More control over our futures
4) Clarity for better decision making
5) Higher resource utilization and leveraging
6) A means to organize the creative process
7) Objectivity through application of scientific methods
9) Greater motivation and sense of personal satisfaction as it triggers the brain’s reward system
10) Power to do greater things moving forward based on previous accomplishments
11) Change in the physical structure of the brain as it is further developed and better organized
12) Going beyond self-imposed boundaries or limitations imprinted on us for generations
Without goals, we are like computers without a program! The mere act of writing down a goal, increases the probability of its completion by 42% (per a study on goal-setting with nearly 270 participants conducted by Psychology professor Dr. Gail Matthews of the Dominican University in California).
1) Goal Surfing was inspired to provide a truly novel and systematic workflow to engage and empower people
2) Provides critical information not previously divulged to the public at large
3) It is a fun, creative and effective Progressive Web App (PWAs do not require the extra step of downloading) that utilizes Project Management principles for education and development
4) As a comprehensive tool, it covers the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of life in an easy to understand process in order to achieve higher consciousness
5) The app provides access to supporting information, proprietary digital content, artwork and products that can enhance and accelerate the human development process
6) Can help make the world a better place by addressing the root causes of many problems. These include how to be less self-centered and how to have better relationships with others.
7) Goal Surfing is a free service to help people all over the world regardless of their financial situation.
1) Inputs and Requirements that must be met in order to arrive at Outputs
2) Tasks and Deliverables (what must be completed or produced)
3) Schedule (the assignment of due dates for tasks and deliverables)
4) Integration Point (where/when subsystems merge together in order to enable the next higher functionality of the overall system)
5) Risks and Mitigations (what things can derail the plan and how to account for them)
6) Constraints and Mitigations (what are the systemic bottlenecks or weaknesses in the way of success and how to correct for them)
Know that your true identity is infinity and it is possible to realize who you really are.
Think about where you are and what you want from life? It is ALL for you! Just need a plan and follow through.
Feel happy and hopeful because your very nature is bliss and all you have to do is be yourself (in the real sense and not as a psychological/social construct).
Do ride the waves of education and development such that you fulfill your purpose.